The P+R Bieżanów car park was opened in 2017. As of 2018, it operates under a closed system. It is located near the tram terminal Nowy Bieżanów P+R. The entrance to the car park is from Barbary St. The car park is open daily from 4.30 a.m. until 2.30 a.m. the following day.
- Parking space area: 1 481,00 m²
- Type of surface: concrete paving block
- Permissible traffic load on the surface: 3,5 T
The car park offers:
- 110 uncovered parking spaces for vehicles up to 3.5 T including 5 disabled parking spaces and 2 charging stations for electric vehicles (free charging as part of the ticket purchase),
- covered racks for 20 bicycles,
- assistance of car park staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (contact telephone 12 616 86 87 or 501 678 116).
The Car Park can be used free of charge by holders of active, traditional plastic cards with a valid public transport ticket written on them, such as:
- KKM – Kraków City Card,
- MKA – Małopolska Agglomeration Card,
- KK – Kraków Card,
- ELS – Electronic Student Identity Card,
- ELD – Electronic Doctoral Identity Card,
- Electronic card under the programmes:
- Kraków Family Card 3+,
- Kraków for N Family.
Notice! It is possible to enter with a ticket saved via a mobile app, e.g. on a smartphone or tablet.