TeleBus is a service for passengers travelling in Rybitwy and Płaszów. By phone, they can order a bus to the nearest TeleBus stop, indicating the time and destination of their journey located within the service area. Travel is possible with either a current, validated ticket, a network season ticket (for all lines) or a season ticket for bus lines: 123, 125, 127, 158, 185 and 221.
TeleBus operating hours
- Monday – Friday from 5.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 6.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
Working hours of the control room
- Monday – Friday from 6.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
How to order the TeleBus service?
- You can only order a bus by phone. Call one of the following TeleBus control room numbers 800 54 17 17 (free call) or 12 254 17 17 (call paid according to the operator’s rates).
- Provide the dispatcher with your name and surname (or customer number, if you have already registered), then indicate the time (day, hour), the selected stop from which you would like to depart and the destination stop, or indicate the time (day and time) where you would like to be at the destination stop and the stop where you want to start your journey.
- Go to the stop of your choice in good time and board the vehicle marked with the TeleBus service name shown on the front display.
- The order can be placed on the day of travel, but no later than 30 minutes before the planned start of the trip or on any day within the next 14 days.
- Due to the dispatcher’s working hours, orders for journeys taking place from Monday to Friday from 9.30 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. must be reported no later than 9 pm on a given day, and journeys on Saturdays and holidays before 7.30 a.m. must be notified the day before.
What else is worth knowing about the TeleBus service?
- During one phone call, you can order more trips, not just one.
- When booking a journey for people traveling in a group, the number of people should be reported.
- In the event of cancellation of the booked trip, customers are obliged to inform the TeleBus control room about this fact.
- Customers waiting at TeleBus stops who have not made a reservation by phone will be served only if there are vacancies on the bus and on the assumption that they accept the previously determined route on which the bus is travelling.