P+R Czerwone Maki
The Czerwone Maki P+R car park was launched in November 2012 and has been operating as a closed system since December 2013. It is located near the tram terminal and the Czerwone Maki bus station. Access is possible from Bunscha St. The car park is open daily from 4.30 a.m. until 2.30 a.m. the following day.
- Parking space area: 2 472,00 m²
- Type of surface: concrete paving block
- Permissible traffic load on the surface: 3,5 T
The car park offers:
- 200 uncovered parking spaces for vehicles up to 3.5 T including 4 disabled parking spaces,
- bicycle racks,
- park-e-Bike rentals,
- assistance of car park staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (contact telephone 12 616 86 87 or 501 678 116).
The Car Park can be used free of charge by holders of active, traditional plastic cards with a valid public transport ticket written on them, such as:
- KKM – Kraków City Card,
- MKA – Małopolska Agglomeration Card,
- KK – Kraków Card,
- ELS – Electronic Student Identity Card,
- ELD – Electronic Doctoral Identity Card,
- Electronic card under the programmes:
- Kraków Family Card 3+,
- Kraków for N Family.
Notice! It is not possible to enter with a ticket saved via a mobile app, e.g. on a smartphone or tablet.