Privacy and Cookies Policy
Public Transport Authority in Kraków attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of Users visiting our website and using the contact channels. Identification data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website of Public Transport Authority in Kraków, with the exception of data provided by Users in contact forms.
Almost every website uses Cookie technology (so-called “Cookies”). Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s device and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
What Cookies do we use?
The website uses the following Cookies:
- session files – temporary files stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and applications or switching off the software (web browser);
- permanent – stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- necessary for the operation of the service and the application – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication Cookies used for services that require authentication;
- security Cookies, such as those used to detect authentication abuses;
- performance – enabling the collection of information about how websites and applications are used;
- functional – making it possible to “remember” the User’s selected settings and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin of the User, font size, appearance of the website and applications, etc.;
- use remarketing with Google Analytics;
- prepare reports on impressions in the Google advertising network;
- prepare demographic and interest data reports in Google Analytics;
- use integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the use of ad identifiers and Cookies