The P+R Kurdwanów car park was opened in December 2017. It operates in a closed system and is managed by Public Transport Authority in Kraków. It is located by the Kurdwanów P+R tram terminal. The entrance to the car park is from Porucznika Halszki St. The car park is open daily from 4.30 a.m. until 2.30 a.m. the following day.
- Parking space area: 2 130,00 m²
- Type of surface: concrete paving block
- Permissible traffic load on the surface: 3,5 T
- 167 parking spaces for vehicles up to 3.5 T including:
- 7 disabled parking spaces,
- 4 parking spaces for charging an electric vehicles (free charging as part of the ticket purchase),
- covered racks for 16 bicycles,
- assistance of car park staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
(contact telephone 12 616 86 87 or 501 678 116).
The Car Park can be used free of charge by holders of active, traditional plastic cards with a valid public transport ticket written on them, such as:
- KKM – Kraków City Card,
- MKA – Małopolska Agglomeration Card,
- KK – Kraków Card,
- ELS – Electronic Student Identity Card,
- ELD – Electronic Doctoral Identity Card,
- Electronic card under the programmes:
- Kraków Family Card 3+,
- Kraków for N Family.
Notice! It is possible to enter with a ticket saved via a mobile app, e.g. on a smartphone or tablet.