P+R Mały Płaszów
The P+R Mały Płaszów car park was put into service in 2019. It operates in a closed system and is managed by Public Transport Authority in Kraków. It is located at the level of the tram and bus terminal of Mały Płaszów P+R in Lipska St. The entrance to the car park is from Bagrowa St. To get to the car park from Lipska St., turn into Mierzei Wiślanej St., and then into Bagrowa St. The car park is open daily from 4.30 a.m. until 2.30 a.m. the following day.
- Parking space area: 2 075,00 m²
- Type of surface: concrete paving block
- Permissible traffic load on the surface: 3,5 T
- 156 parking spaces for vehicles up to 3.5 T,
- 7 disabled parking spaces,
- 2 charging stations for electric vehicles (free charging as part of the ticket purchase),
- covered racks under a roofed shelter at the P + R Mały Płaszów tram terminus on Lipska Str.
- assistance of car park staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (contact telephone 12 616 86 87 or 501 678 116).
The Car Park can be used free of charge by holders of active, traditional plastic cards with a valid public transport ticket written on them, such as:
- KKM – Kraków City Card,
- MKA – Małopolska Agglomeration Card,
- KK – Kraków Card,
- ELS – Electronic Student Identity Card,
- ELD – Electronic Doctoral Identity Card,
- Electronic card under the programmes:
- Kraków Family Card 3+,
- Kraków for N Family.
Notice! It is possible to enter with a ticket saved via a mobile app, e.g. on a smartphone or tablet.